Vote for Fentress-Designed Projects in THE PLAN Awards 2020
Fentress Architects is thrilled to have three projects shortlisted for this year’s THE PLAN Awards. This program highlights the innovative and inspiring architecture worldwide.
The Miami Beach Convention Center Expansion and Renovation, shortlisted in the “Culture” category
The Lone Tree Pedestrian Bridge, shortlisted in the “Public Space” category
Orlando International Airport South Terminal C, shortlisted in the “Transport: Future” category
Three of Fentress Architects’ projects have been shortlisted for THE PLAN Awards 2020, highlighting the firm’s commitment to design excellence as well as its forward-thinking and solution-driven design approach. Now it’s time to vote for your favorite Fentress projects before public voting ends on September 13, 2020, and the submissions are evaluated by an international jury.
The shortlisted projects include:
- Culture: Miami Beach Convention Center Expansion and Renovation
- Public Space: Lone Tree Pedestrian Bridge
- Transport (Future): Orlando International Airport South Terminal C
To cast your vote, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit theplan.it/eng/award
- Login or Register for an account
- Enter the Culture, Public Space and Transport categories, choose your favorite Fentress project, and place your vote
- To be directed to each project’s voting page, please click the project name: Miami Beach Convention Center Expansion and Renovation; Lone Tree Pedestrian Bridge; and Orlando International Airport South Terminal C
Congratulations to all the clients and project team partners who contributed to the success of these projects. We’re excited for the finalists’ announcement in the coming weeks.